Day: May 27, 2008
Awhile back Jen tagged me on a meme to describe myself in 6 words. Well, I’m still working on that. I promise I haven’t forgot Jen, it’s just hard! But the other day MammaRazzi tagged me on this one and it’s a little easier (not much).
I’m kinda breaking the rules a little. I’m suppose to tag 5 people at the end but I’m sorry people my brain just isn’t working very good lately. So if you read this please consider yourself tagged and let me know if you do it so I can read yours. Enjoy!
What were you doing 5 years ago?
1. Realizing that getting married didn’t solve all my problems.
2. Spending lots of weekends at my parents place on the river, same as we do now.
3. Getting ready to watch Lance win the Tour de France again!
4. Wondering if Hubby would ever agree to have kids with me.
5. Regretting past choices and thinking that I would never have peace again.
What are five things to do on your to do list for the day?
2. Finish the laundry
3. Remind my husband kindly to mow the lawn
4. Mail the bills that I paid yesterday
5. Read my bible
What are five snacks you enjoy?
1. Not alot lately so I’m only going to list four
2. Plain chips and french onion dip, unfortunately I’m still craving that
5. Ice cream
What five things would you do if you were a billionaire?
1. Pay off our debt
2. Give away a bunch of money to my family
3. Open a retreat center and buy a ranch
4. Travel around the world with Hubby and kiddos
5. Adopt alot of kiddos and give alot away to adoption agencies
What are five of your bad habits?
1. Eating 🙂
2. Not putting laundry away after it’s washed
3. Shopping when I’m upset
4. Not making supper when I’m tired
5. Picking my toenails (ick :-))
What are five jobs you have had?
1. Dairy Queen worker
2. Customer Service desk at Alco Discount Store
3. Call center Assistant Manager and Training Manager
4. Cashier at Blockbuster Video
5. Job Service Representative
What five people do you want to tag?
5. and You!