1. I have to use my #1 spot to tell blog world that my Hubby now has a blog of his own. I KNOW! He’s still working on getting it set up but if you want to stop over and say hi here’s the link: Fire Road
2. Speaking of Hubby (again), he’ll be going paintballing tomorrow with a group of guys from church. He’s pretty excited because he likes to shoot people and cause them pain. Ya, he’s a keeper.
3. While Pat is shooting people, me, Princess and the babies are going to go to a local apple orchard with Grama Barb and the kid’s cousins. The orchard is having a carnival type thing and I’m sure it’ll be a blast.
4. Yes! Princess is coming home this weekend! She was home over Labor Day weekend but that was a whole two weeks ago! Unfortunately she has alot planned in her weekend so we won’t get to see her much but at least we’ll be able to give her a hug and visit for a little while.
Prankster is going paintballing with Pat. Let’s all stop right now and say a prayer for Prankster.
5. The other day me and the kiddos were playing and making a mess out of Caleb’s room. One of Angel’s favorite things to do is stand up on our back or stomach. She thinks she’s hot stuff. Caleb was playing and Angel kept trying to stand on my back and eventually Caleb decided that he was big enough to try to climb on top of mommy too.
6. Our house is officially off the market as far as listing it with a Realtor. We are listing it ourselves because we have to sell quickly. Please be in prayer with us that we sell it and if you’re in the market for a wonderful family home or know of someone let me know!
7. Kelly at Kelly’s Korner shared this link on her blog. And I wanted to share it here too. I hope you take a few minutes and listen – it’s great.
When I went through many years of infertility I don’t remember ever talking about it – at least not in the beginning. I remember telling myself, and others, that I was ok, that it was God’s will, blah, blah, blah. But I don’t think I ever really believed that because my heart grew very cold.
Now almost 10 years later, I look back and the pain of those years still runs deep. While Jesus has brought healing to my soul and continues to each day, the scars from infertility and divorce will forever be etched in me. But as she talks about, it was through those trials and through the despair that I learned so much and grew closer to the Lord. And because of that it was worth every tear and heartache.
Stop over at Conversion Diary for more Quick Takes and have a wonderful weekend!