1. I learned that as soon as our house went off the market (we now have it listed ourselves) that my clean house turned into a war zone.
2. I learned that I don’t like coming home and knowing that Princess won’t be coming home too.
3. I learned that it sounded really silly when I said to Hubby, “The batteries died in my mop.” Yet I wouldn’t trade my battery operated mop (Swiffer Wet Jet) for anything.
4. I learned that when Angel sleeps in her bed she sleeps all curled up in a teeny tiny little ball. But every once in awhile she’ll sleep in our bed (after waking up in the middle of the night) and for some reason she thinks it necessary to sprawl completely out, stretched out as far as she can stretch, laying across the bed.
5. I learned that for some reason I’ll pray once about a situation but then don’t pray about it again for a few days. I recently remembered though that God wants us to be like the widow (Luke 18) who went to the judge over and over and over. He wants to hear our pleas and cries for help and He never grows weary of them.
6. I learned that it seems like overnight Angel has turned into a big girl. She’s so witty and funny and I wish I could record every single thing she says. Tonight she came into the kitchen while I was making supper and said, “Ohhhh I’m so tired!”.
We were potty training this weekend and she was sitting on the potty but was messing around. I said to her “Angel, you need to focus.” And she said, “No, you need to focus!” Little stinker!
She usually prays at dinner (repeats what we say) and tonight after she said “AMEN!” I said to her, “Angel who are we praying to?”. She said, “We pray to Jesus.”. Nothing sweeter than that!
7. I learned that my Hubby has turned into a crazy blog addict.
And now I know how he’s felt about me blogging and just maybe every once in awhile being on the computer too much.
8. I learned that it’s SO frustrating that Caleb will not sit down in the tub. But it’s also SO cute to see his mischievous little face as he tries to stand up.
9. I learned that Angel misses her big sister Princess. She was mad at me the other day about something and was whining and then said, “I need Holly!”.
10. I learned that I love Psalm 105:1-5. That it’s a great encouragement to me and a wonderful promise of God’s strength and love.
What did you learn this week? Head over to Musings of a Housewife for more of what others have learned.