1. Notice Caleb pulling his pants down. This is what he does now. Who knew butt crack could be so cute.
Hee hee. I’m sorry but it’s true.
2. I love Angel’s nasally little voice.
3. Angel still likes to be “naked in her diaper.” I haven’t had the heart to tell her that she’s not really naked if she’s in her diaper.
4. Caleb talks to us but doesn’t say anything. Did you catch that. When I asked him if he’ll get the spider. I’m pretty sure he said, “Yes mama, I’ll get the spider.”
5. I’m not going to talk about how my children found 2 spiders within a 2 foot area. And how the hidden meaning of this fact is that I really need to do some spring summer cleaning. The word is out on the street that I never clean so the spiders and bugs know they are safe at our house.
Well, until Caleb and Angel find them.
6. I know I’m just a little biased but I could watch this video (and every other one of the babies) a hundred million times. I can’t believe they’re already so big that they’re fighting off spiders for mama. And I know in the blink of an eye they’ll too be walking down the aisle, spreading their wings and leaving us forever.
My heart can only take so much.