1. Will myself to get out of pj’s and feel better.
2. Go back to bed.
3. Return our 38 books back to the library.
4. Hold Caleb while he cries and help him understand that the library books are not his books.
5. Finish writing letter to Angel’s birth mom and decide on what pictures to send.
6. Somehow figure out what do with all the leftover stuff from the garage sale.
7. Once I figure out what to do with all the leftover stuff from the garage sale, actually do it.
8. Clean the house. The mess, it is ridiculous.
9. Make these with all the cherry tomatoes we have.
10. Think about making this. Sounds tasty.
11. Work on the backyard. The mess, it is ridiculous.
12. Watch this video again.
13. Cry again.
14. Go on a walk each day.
15. Thank God for the beautiful weather we’re having.
16. Pray for this family.
18. Don’t drink any pop.
19. Run. Maybe. At least think about running.
20. Turn off the computer. Hug my kids more. Kiss my husband more. Pray more.