I thought we’d have a little conversation today.
Well anyway. I thought it’d be fun to hear how others celebrate Christmas. So here are a few questions. Leave a comment (on the blog or facebook) and comment on other people’s comments and comment on other’s people’s comment comments and so forth. And just plain “yes” and “no” answers are not allowed. Because I’m mean like that.
1. Do you do an Advent Calendar? If so how do you do it?
2. Does Santa visit your house? Why or why not?
3. Do you have any special traditions for Christmas Eve or Christmas Day?
4. How do you teach your kids about giving and not just getting at Christmas?
5. If you have a spouse, do you exchange gifts? If so, what are you hoping to receive this year?
(Go ahead. Email this link to your spouse. It’s ok.)
6. Do you have a worst Christmas memory? A best Christmas memory?
7. Do you put up Christmas decorations? If so, do you have a theme?
8. Are you done shopping?
And just because I love ya, this post is also a giveaway! For every question you answer and for every comment you leave on someone else’s answer I’ll put your name in for a $25 Target gift card. I’ll draw a name on Friday at noon cst and get it in the mail to you right away because I’m sure I’m not the only one to say NO to #8!
It’s been nice talking to you today!