See those spots ? That’s blood. And the entire bathroom was covered. Because our dog Max had to go and get in a fight with the neighbor dog and got his ear bit.
Poor me. I was the one who had to clean the bathroom!
2. I realized I take a lot of pictures of Caleb sleeping.
I can’t help it, he’s too cute!
5. A dear friend gifted us with a new (gently used) refrigerator. Ours is very old and ready to completely die any day. Pat picked the new one up tonight and we were all so excited!
6. Angel loves her chickies…
She is such a good helper … Both kids are , they love to come help us clean out the coop. Which comes in handy especially as our chicken flock continues to rise!
7. Speaking of chickens…
8. I was in need of some jeans and so I went to the store and almost bought ONE pair that was on sale for $25. I decided to check Goodwill and I got 3 pairs of jeans, 1 pair of dress pants, 2 shirts and 2 pairs of shoes .
Wait for it…
For $25!! How amazing is that!?
Yes I realize I could have saved $20 and just got the one pair of jeans, but come on, celebrate with me.
9. You gotta love the boy!
10. And how sassy is my girl!?
11. Our last roadtrip to Aberdeen. We had an awesome room with bunk beds! And got to spend lots of time with our buds Oli and Sully!
12. Some recent notes I’ve sent Patrick.
13. Caleb for President!