I found this post in my drafts folder. This is one of 254. A lot of my drafts only have one or two lines, what my main thought or idea was at the time. Obviously I didn’t get around to finishing the thought! When I came across this one last night, I thought it would be fun to compare my answers to how I would answer today.
1. What color is your toothbrush?
Then: white and pink
Now: white and orange
2. Name one person who made you smile today:
Now: Angel (Although I was reading Holly’s blog last night, and that made me smile too.)
3. What were you doing at 8 am this morning?
Then: Feeding Caleb
Now: At work
4. What were you doing 45 minutes ago?
Then: Sitting on the couch, blogging and reading Facebook and watching the NFL draft. Talk about multi-tasking!
Now: Sitting in the chair, blogging, reading Facebook and Twitter and eating ice cream. Talk about multi-tasking!
5. What is your favorite candy bar?
Then: Unfortunately I haven’t had one in forever – but it would have to be Recees
Now: Hahaha. had to laugh at my then answer. Unfortunately I have them way too often. My favorite recently is Skinny Cow chocolate and caramel
6. Have you ever been to a strip club?
Then: Nope and never plan on it!
Now: Nope and never plan on it!
7. What is the last thing you said aloud?
Then: Ouch (when I moved my shoulder wrong)
Now: Goodnight Angel, please go to sleep
8. What is your favorite ice cream?
Then: Chocolate with peanut butter
Now: Vanilla with chocolate syrup mixed together to make chocolate with cinnamon coated pecans 🙂
9. What was the last thing you had to drink?
Now: Truth (Yoli drink)
10. Do you like your wallet?
11. What was the last thing you ate?
Now: Chicken with asparagus
12. Have you bought any new clothing items this week?
Then: I bought 2 shirts and 2 pairs of pants at a garage sale. I guess that’s not “new” but as close as I’m going to get.
Now: This week, no. 🙂
13. The last sporting event you watched?
Then: NFL draft – does that count?
Now: Can’t remember. Maybe the Super Bowl?
14. What is your favorite flavor of popcorn?
Then: White kind – not sure what the official name is
Now: HyVee brand light butter
15. Who is the last person you sent a text message to?
Then: My sister Danelle
Now: My sister Danelle
16. Ever go camping?
Then: Yes but it’s been awhile. Hubby’s been a party pooper the past few years and hasn’t wanted to go.
Now: Yes but it’s been awhile. Hubby’s been a party pooper the past few years and hasn’t wanted to go. 🙂
17. Do you take vitamins daily?
Now: Alkalete and Pure (Yoli)
18. Do you go to church every Sunday?
Then: We try. Ever since having two babies we’ve definitely missed more then we ever have before.
Now: We try.
19. Do you have a tan?
Now: Um, that’d be a big fat NO!
20. Do you prefer Chinese food over pizza?
Then: No – usually always prefer pizza
21. Do you drink your soda with a straw?’
Then: Usually not, unless I’m at a restaurant. I always have to drink water with a straw.
Now: I’m trying to quit drinking soda. But yes, I must have my soda in a cup over ice, with a straw
22. What did your last text message say?
Now: “I am so excited!” (Talking about my brother Tracy’s upcoming wedding)
23. What are you doing tomorrow?
Then: Going to church, visiting Hubby’s mom in hospital, finishing laundry, hopefully taking a nap, watching Amazing Race
Now: Going to work, going to church, going home
25. Look to your left, what do you see?
Now: Molly (the dog)
26. What color is your watch?
Then: I don’t wear one
Now: I don’t wear one
27. What do you think of when you hear Australia?
Then: That it was a really stupid movie. And Man From Snowy River – watched that movie today.
29. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru?
Then: Usually drive thru
Now: Drive thru
30. What is your favorite number?
31. Who’s the last person you talked to on the phone?
Then: My mom (Wow, that makes me sad)
Now: Pat’s mom
32. Any plans today?
Then: Just going to bed.
Now: Just going to bed.
33. How many states have you lived in?
Now: 3 (Woo hoo, Iowa!)
34. Biggest annoyance right now?
Then: My dirty house and not enough energy to clean it
Now: My dirty house and not enough energy to clean it
35. Last song listened to?
Now: Greater by Mercy Me
36. Can you say the alphabet backwards?
Then: I suppose, but it would probably be really slow
Now: I suppose, but it would probably be really slow
37. Do you have a maid service clean your house?
Then: Refer to #34
Now: Refer to #34
38. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time?
Then: My brown sandal type things
Now: Gray loafer things
39. Are you jealous of anyone?
Then: Try not to be
40. Is anyone jealous of you?
Then: I doubt it
Now: I hope not
41. Do you love anyone?
42. Do any of your friends have children?
Then: Probably about 1/2 of them
Now: Most of them
43. What do you usually do during the day?
44. Do you hate anyone that you know right now?
45. Do you use the word ‘hello’ daily?
Now: Usually “Hi,” or “Hi there.”
46. What color is your car?
47. Do you like cats?
Then: I don’t hate them but they aren’t my favorite either.
Now: Yes! We love Flower and Cheetah.
48. Are you thinking about someone right now?
Then: No. I’m thinking my foots asleep and I really want to go to bed
Now: My husband. Wondering when he’ll be done working on his cars
49. Have you ever been to Six Flags?
50. How did you get your worst scar?
Then: Surgery for infertility and Caleb’s delivery
Now: Surgery for infertility and Caleb’s delivery
If you made it this far, great job! You win a zillion points! If you have a blog, copy and paste the questions and join along.